ISO 10002:2018(Customer Satisfaction Quality Management Systems)
This document gives guidelines for the process of complaints handling related to products and services within an organization, including planning, design, development, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
This document is intended for use by any organization regardless of its type or size, or the products and services it provides. It is also intended for use by organizations in all sectors.
Addresses The Following Aspects Of Complaints Handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open
to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the
organization's ability to improve its products and services, including customer service
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and
deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analyzing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the quality of products and
services, including customer service;
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
Benefits Of ISO 10002
There are many benefits to implementing ISO 10002, these include; better customer retention, a solid brand reputation, operational efficiency, better communications, relations and the on-going improvements within a company.
ISO 10002 provides a basis for review and analysis of the complaints-handling process; it is all about identifying where improvements can be made.
Customer dissatisfaction can seriously damage a reputation, people talk and often tell others when they are dissatisfied. With an ISO 10002 certification in place you can help support your business and strengthen your brand – Understanding the complaint is key, only then can you deal with it efficiently and keep customers truly happy.