ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) (Environmental Management System)
What is ISO 14001:2015?
The ISO 14001:2015 is an international standard to help your business with Environmental Management System, provides authorization to the organizations for discovering and controlling their environmental impact, and improve their environmental performance. Its focus is on environmental management systems and give your business an outline to meets its environmental objectives.
The ISO 14001 standard help you improve the efficiency and productivity of your organization by reducing environmental impact and improve your environmental management system. Allows you to make a self-declaration of conformance with this international standard and verifies compliance with current legislation.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Improvements in overall environmental processes and performance of your business
- Provide a structure for using pollution prevention practices to continually improve the activities of your business
- Implement a systematic approach to increase efficiency, productiveness and lowering operating costs when managing environmental responsibilities
- Reduce the risk caused due to environmental violations
- Provide credentials to satisfy market’s growing demand and bring global business opportunities with an identified mark of environmental efficiency
- Add value and support to your business environmental policies
How do you implement ISO 14001:2015?
- First know the requirements by ISO 14001:2015 Standard and how to apply for it
- Select a Registrar and get the support
- Control EMS documents and procedures to ensure they are reviewed by the Registrar
- Evaluate the impact your organization has on the environment
- Assess the environmental aspects, effects and prioritize your responses to them
- Identify and manage the legal procedures to develop the environmental policy and objectives
- Establish suitable operational controls
- Develop an effective training program to ensure that the system carries on working
- Devise an effective EMS documentation to ensure that the procedures are implemented and then audited