ISO 45001:2018 Certification
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ISO 45001 is an international standard giving requirements related to health and safety management systems in order to enable an organization to control its risks and improve ISO performance.
It promotes a safety and healthy working environment and provides the vehicle for companies to meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner. Certification to ISO 45001 increases your reputation for safety and occupational health, demonstrates your legal and regulatory compliance, and potentially reduces the number of accidents, downtime and associated cost to your organization.
PCMS Role In ISO 45001:2018 Certification
Our team of Auditors and Technical Experts who can conduct a value added Audit and contribute in the continual improvement of your organization
Benefits Of ISO 45001:2018 Certification
ISO 45001 is a standard, developed in the same way as other management system standards that emphasize effective, efficient and continual improvement. The standard focuses on the fundamental requirements based on the “plan-do-check-act” method. Organizations will have a wide range of benefits from using this standard, including
- Globalization. ISO 45001 puts the organization in an elite category of business which will be
- Improved business performance by reducing workplace illness and injury and costs which
will result in increased productivity.
- Creating consistency and establishing “best practices” for occupational health and safety
throughout the organization.
- Improved identification of hazards and risk.
- Demonstrating effective loss control to attract lower insurance premiums.
- Reducing accidents, incidents and downtime and improving the efficiency of operations.
- Providing for the safety of all persons affected by the activities of the organization.
- Promoting management oversight through monitoring and measuring of key performance
indicators in health and safety.
- Embedding proactive behaviors which focus on prevention rather than reactive post-
- Encouraging continual improvement.