ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) (Quality Management System)
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard related to quality management, relevant for any organization from all types of business sectors to be well established around the world as an invaluable quality management system. Provide a structure for taking an organized approach for managing your business processes to meet the quality requirements and also help your organization to improve your management processes to complete globally. Its goal is to provide Quality Management System that will be beneficial for your organization to help manage your business effectively and put in place best practice methodology.
ISO 9001:2015 authorization will give your organization the quality systems that will provide the authority to better customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Achieve company policy and goals
- Allows you to stay ahead in the competition in your marketplace
- Increases the productiveness and efficiency of an organization through continuous improvement in systems
- Make easy for an organization to become a customer-centric organization
- Help you meet customer needs
- Provide support functions to ensure quality delivering services
- Improved efficiency and productivity in working will save time, money and resources
- Improved working performance will increase profits
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes for performance enhancement
- Win customers confidence with better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities
How do you implement ISO 9001:2015?
- First know the requirements by ISO 9001 Standard and how to apply for it
- Select a Registrar and get support from senior management
- Create your ISO 9001:2015 standard and implement your quality system Policy and Procedures, to compare your existing quality systems with ISO 9001 requirements
- Present your Policy and Procedures manuals to the Registrar for the document review
- Organize a full Internal Audit to ensure that quality system carries on working
- Educate your staff and motivate them with training and incentives
- Apply the ISO 9001 certification standard principles to your business
- Regularly review your ISO 9001 standard to your business is continually improving it